1. Wilderness Now Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.wilderness-now.com (our site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
2. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Wilderness Now Limited of Sycamore House, 4 Clapham Old Town, London, SW4 0JY.
3.We may collect and process the following data about you:
3.1. Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms submitted via our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for an activity or service on our site, place an order on our site, submit a form via our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, register for a mailing list or promotion via our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description and photograph and information contained in forms that may be accessed and submitted via our site.
3.2. Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); services and/or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3.3. Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or access services provided (including service provided by third parties) via our site. We may also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners (including the persons providing services advertised via our site), sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
4. We use information held about you in the following ways:
4.1. Information you give to us. We will use this information:
4.1.1. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
4.1.2. to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
4.1.3. to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the relevant form on which we collect your data;
4.1.4. to notify you about changes to our service;
4.1.5. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, and/or otherwise to optimize our provision of services for the benefit of our users.
4.2. Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
4.2.1. to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
4.2.2. to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, and/or otherwise to optimize our provision of services for the benefit of our users;
4.2.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
4.2.4. as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
4.2.5. to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
4.2.6. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
4.3. Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5. We may share your personal information with any member of our group (to the extent that this may be relevant), which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
6. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
6.1. Business partners (including the persons providing services advertised via our site), suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
6.2. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
6.3. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
7. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
7.1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
7.2. If Wilderness Now Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
8. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order and/or request, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
9. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
10. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
11. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
12. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
13. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.